I was prepared to rock for the night. However, I was glued to the chair throughout the 3 hours show. Not motivated to move, except for the occasion move to adjust my sitting position.
It is not that the singer is not putting up a good show. From my perspective, he tried too hard to show cast all his talents. He sung songs in different languages -- Mandarin(which is his forte), Hokkien, Cantonese, English, Japanese and even Korean. He played the piano, keyboard and the drum. He danced (which I applause for his effort. unfortunately, it looked like he is doing exercise). And oh, he roller blade too. Well, I should not complain too much. Afterall, it is not an easy feat for a 23 years old (I do not know what I have accomplished then... and even now.)
The most anti climax of the entire show was the appearance of the "teacher" and an unfamiliar face who claimed to be the "fan" of the singer. Apparently, he was there to promote his new song. The singer left the stage, leaving the "teacher" and the "fan" to perform. The injunction of this item was done so abruptly that there was some awkwardness. Well, many people took this opportunity to visit the toilet. It was rude and embarrassing. But really, you cannot blame them. After all, it is a "commercial". Isn't it?
Although I personally did not enjoy as much as I would like to, it was a good experience - great effort from the production team (including the singer) and great participation from the real fans!
No comments:
Post a Comment